POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: Pre-Release Expired : Re: Pre-Release Expired Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pre-Release Expired
From: Administrator
Date: 21 Apr 2004 02:50:00
Message: <web.408618d5bc19fd43acbeac8d0@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> "Administrator" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Wow.  April 15 is kind of rediculous when beta3 only showed up a few days
> > ago.
>
> don't know what planet you were on the last two weeks; beta 3 was released
> on April 1.
>
> -- Chris

I just realized that something seems to be seriously wrong with the cache
for this site.  I have to repeatedly force updates to even get new messages
in this group.  I wonder if maybe the same thing happened with the beta3.
I kept checking (repeatedly) and it did not show up in my browser -- the
one and only beta link was beta2.  (?)  I'll try to look into it.  It seems
to be only this site.  Every other site is fine. (?)